PS3 Controller Plugin Failure
I have attempted to use a PS3 controller in PCSX2, and have all of the correct drivers. However, whenever I load up the Plugin/BIOS selector menu, this message appears in the console:

[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll' (error 1114: a dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.)
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll

I was wondering what to do, and whether or not anyone could help me.

Sponsored links

Those errors are fine. Your cpu just doesn't support the gsdx avx2 plugin. PCSX2 will still run fine.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-03-2015, 01:29 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Those errors are fine. Your cpu just doesn't support the gsdx avx2 plugin. PCSX2 will still run fine.

Yes, PCSX2 does run fine. However, that was not the problem. The problem was that the PS3 controller does not work in PCSX2, specifically Final Fantasy XII. The controller responds fine in the settings, yet does not react at all while I am in-game.

What I am trying to say is this:

How can I run the PS3 controller without problems?
Can you show your lilypad settings? Does your DS3 work in PC games or other emulators?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]