PS3 Controller Won't Work With Emulator
Ahh! So I did this right! I actually gifured this out a little bit between the time which you posted that comment and I posted my last one!
It appears to be working alright :o thanks a ton to all of you for helping me Laugh

Sponsored links

Oh sorry, one last question. I appear to be having difficulty reconnecting my DS3 controller to the computer. It seems to not recognize the computer. I entered the XInput tool and it keeps flashing between "CONNECTED" and "DISCONNECTED."
Any ideas on what's up?
Did you reconnect on the same USB port?

Windows sees a DS3 by the USB port it is connected to, so if you connect by a different port Windows sees it as a new device. The flashing Connected/Disconnected typically indicates that the DS3 device does not have the filter driver installed against it. If your using Win 7/8 the filter driver will automatically get installed on new device discovery, XP/Vista prefer to use it's own (Inbox/WHQL) drivers on new device discovery.

So either reconnect to the origional port, or run the filter driver installer again.
Yes! Thank you Laugh I ran the driver installer again and now it all works! Awesome!