PS3 controller X button not working
Every other PS3 button works except for X. I even tried configuring the controls by keyboard and it works. For some reason, when I try configuring the controls for my PS3 controller, I click on Cross, press X, but it doesnt save. It just lets me press X and it shows that I pressed X on the controller but like I said, it doesnt save. It wont let me click out of PCsx2 or anything until I push another button on the controller. Any help?

Sponsored links

(04-06-2012, 11:42 PM)PShero94 Wrote: Every other PS3 button works except for X. I even tried configuring the controls by keyboard and it works. For some reason, when I try configuring the controls for my PS3 controller, I click on Cross, press X, but it doesnt save. It just lets me press X and it shows that I pressed X on the controller but like I said, it doesnt save. It wont let me click out of PCsx2 or anything until I push another button on the controller. Any help?

Are you using MotionJoy Driver?
(04-07-2012, 12:53 AM)Asus 680 GTX 2xSLI Wrote: Are you using MotionJoy Driver?

Can I use that on a mac...?
(04-07-2012, 02:38 AM)PShero94 Wrote: Can I use that on a mac...?

Sorry it's just for Windows...
Are you using OnePad as your controller config? If you set that up correctly (each button will be registered as something similar to "Jbut 10") then it should work fine. You may also need to install the driver from tattiebogle.net depending on which OS you are running.