PSCX2 0.9.4 and too 0.9.6 shutting Down PC
PSCX2 shuttig down PC after 5 minutes playing of naruto shippuuden narutimate acell 2 i tried re-installing plz help.. Mellow

Sponsored links

Sounds like overheating. Check your temperatures.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-05-2009, 07:11 PM)Bositman Wrote: Sounds like overheating. Check your temperatures.

I have 2gb ram
dual core 2ghz
...ok did you check your temperatures? Use a program like Coretemp,run it and then run PCSX2,see what kind of temps it reports.
(08-05-2009, 07:49 PM)Bositman Wrote: ...ok did you check your temperatures? Use a program like Coretemp,run it and then run PCSX2,see what kind of temps it reports.

core*0 108C
core*1 102C
WOW,stop using PCSX2 immediately. Your CPU is close to being fried. You should check your CPU fan or if you don't know give it to someone who does,since your cooling has major problems
(08-05-2009, 08:01 PM)Bositman Wrote: WOW,stop using PCSX2 immediately. Your CPU is close to being fried. You should check your CPU fan or if you don't know give it to someone who does,since your cooling has major problems

but i have there settings high prioritz and i havetoo 2 online games open
i alread using vista look for windows XP and antivirus skype
PCSX2 is a very resource-intensive application, much more than many games. Your CPU's heatsink either doesn't have proper contact with the core, or it's so dirty that the fan can't cool it properly (or the fan is dead). Until you fix this, you'll get thermal shutdowns as the motherboard takes measures to prevent your CPU from melting.
Because 10 billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral...
it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness.
(08-05-2009, 08:05 PM)ender Wrote: PCSX2 is a very resource-intensive application, much more than many games. Your CPU's heatsink either doesn't have proper contact with the core, or it's so dirty that the fan can't cool it properly (or the fan is dead). Until you fix this, you'll get thermal shutdowns as the motherboard takes measures to prevent your CPU from melting.

when i have only mozzila open i have core*1 77C and core*2 77C and still cooling down
Yeah....you definitely need to look into a new CPU cooler and general airflow in your case.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.