PSCX2 CE Issues
Exclamation 
Trying to help my computer-retarded friend on how to get the Emu. working properly on his slow-ass Mac for the past 4+ days. He just updated it to El Capitan (10.11.4) just to get Joystick Doctor (didn't do *****). If you want to know his specs, then feel free. Anyways...

We referred this video to this video here: ( *snip* ). So my friend downloaded and installed what the guy said (The BIOS and stuffs) and later found a better website the provived an "updated" version of the Emu for Mac on ConsoleEmu.com. Installed that and it worked it fine. Went to setup the Video settings right away in the Config of the program, noticed GSdx doesn't work, found the reason why, switched to ZeroGS and so far find it strange when running it. Two issues were found in the game and console:

Issues. . .
*Game we are trying to make it work. . . The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
*Can't see selective-menu screen - He said he could see the game running but not the menu options.
*Noticed the console saying "Some kinda plugin failure. . . "
*Audio stutters
*When closing the game, the in-game audio continues.
*Slow frame-rate (could be just his Mac)

Important settings that need to be mentioned (if you need more info, ask away):
*For the ZeroGS settings, I told him to just enable Widescreen, 1280x720 and 16:9 option.
*For Emu. settings, it was set to "1 - Safest" preset.

So yeah, we would really appreciate some help. Made an account just for the sole purpose of this situation. Hopefully there is a valid fix cause I can't deal with these issues anymore.

Sponsored links

Quote:So my friend downloaded and installed what the guy said (The BIOS and stuffs)

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go