PSCX2 won't launch (simple issue)
no the program appear for a split second in the task manager and vanishes.
CPU: I7 6700k @ STOCK / 16GB DDR4 @ 3333MHZ
GPU: EVGA GTX980 (GDDR5, 4096MB) @ STOCK
BOARD: Asus Z170-WS 
PSU: 1000W

Sponsored links

hmm so it looks like the program isn't loading? interesting....

Just as a test, can you replace the contents of the ar_SA folder with the contents of one of the others? (dont forget to back up the files of course) and tell me if it boots?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

it loaded the replaced language, so is it the translation files!?
yep, something's wrong with the Arabic translation.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Here a spare Arabic translation. Just replace the mo with those one. And tell me if it work better.

Attached Files
.xz   pcsx2_Main.mo.xz (Size: 18,58 KB / Downloads: 265)
Sorry about the late reply didn't think you would reply so i didn't watch the thread.

it did work and loaded the ar as it should since i am on arabic in my system.
Exclamation 
(02-04-2014, 01:09 PM)abdulhkeem Wrote: i had noticed an issue in pcsx2 not launching from way back don't remember exactly when and i was surprised it wasn't noticed even in the 1.2.1 release it just requires changing a folder name, i have windows 8.1 64-bit with the arabic language pack as the displey language i think pcsx2 detect the system language but can't find the arabic language folder, basicly i rename the ar folder to ar_SA and it launches, and it wont start if it was only ar so hope you rename that folder i don't care about the language i use the english anyway.

Man i wish if i could hug you.
Solved it after 3 hours of trying...

I was searching for the problem, for hours, then i just realized that it was from the language, but how ?, and you gave me the answer.

As you said, Renaming the lang folder helps, thank you man Happy.

PS: The whole problem as abdulhakeem said, it's the ar folder, It just needs to be renamed after downloading pcsx2.

Cheers.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go