PSOne Widescreen Patches
I searched for a value in ASM.

Sponsored links

(08-06-2014, 09:08 PM)PsxFan107 Wrote: I searched for a value in ASM.
Can you detail about this?
[Image: Man.gif]Meduza Team
(08-08-2014, 11:48 PM)SILENT_Pavel Wrote: Sorry, but won't work as old one, tested on 1.0 and 1.1 rom versions. Can somebody else test it (maybe this my own error)? Is it works for your own Driver 2 version? Did you tested it? Anyway thanks for trying to fix it.

Please send me an ISO of your driver 2 in a pm. Both discs.

Also, how have you been using the codes? Emulator or console? If console please specify the cheat disc used.
(08-09-2014, 06:30 AM)PsxFan107 Wrote: Please send me an ISO of your driver 2 in a pm. Both discs.

Also, how have you been using the codes? Emulator or console? If console please specify the cheat disc used.

not sure this is legal.
please don't ask this kind of questions in the future. thanks.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-09-2014, 11:07 AM)jesalvein Wrote: not sure this is legal.
please don't ask this kind of questions in the future. thanks.

Ok. Sorry.
@PsxFan107, all of your codes actually works on PC emulators and real PS console (tested).
[Image: wS5yGJc.png][Image: gXlgVPY.png]
(08-09-2014, 08:49 PM)SILENT_Pavel Wrote: @PsxFan107, all of your codes actually works on PC emulators and real PS console (tested), but not on PSP and TempAR. Sadly, i was thinking like this codes will work everywhere like Colin McRae Rally codes.
[Image: wS5yGJc.png]

I don't know what to tell you about PSP then. I don't even know what TempAR is. Also which code worked for you?
(08-09-2014, 11:27 PM)PsxFan107 Wrote: I don't know what to tell you about PSP then. I don't even know what TempAR is. Also which code worked for you?
TempAR is stable alternative to CWcheat, cheat device for PSP. Your old widescreen code (8007F170 0C00) works on 1.1 rom version perfect, but will freeze on loading on 1.0 rom version! Your new widescreen code (8007EC48 0C00) will work on 1.0 USA rom version without freezes. Eyefinity works only on 1.1 rom.

Also, i have got it working on PSP. The point is to activate this code BEFORE game is loaded (on ps1 bios logo) otherwise it will freeze or glitch. But Driver 1 and Colin McRae Rally codes can be activated inside of gameplay or anywhere else - will work anyway. I never knew that this is so important.
(08-10-2014, 03:54 AM)SILENT_Pavel Wrote: TempAR is stable alternative to CWcheat, cheat device for PSP. Your old widescreen code (8007F170 0C00) works on 1.1 rom version perfect, but will freeze on loading on 1.0 rom version! Your new widescreen code (8007EC48 0C00) will work on 1.0 USA rom version without freezes. Eyefinity works only on 1.1 rom.

Also, i have got it working on PSP. The point is to activate this code BEFORE game is loaded (on ps1 bios logo) otherwise it will freeze or glitch. But Driver 1 and Colin McRae Rally codes can be activated inside of gameplay or anywhere else - will work anyway. I never knew that this is so important.

The reason they have to be activated early is because they effect the game's programming directly.
Anybody still working on those PSX patches? Smile
Would love to see some more.