PXS2 don't seem to working well on my window 7 desktop
Hi everyone i am new to this.

i am also having some problem in working out the program. It actually work when I installed the software at my 32bits XP laptop but it didn't work when i tried to install it at my Window 7 (64bits) desktop.

It kept mentioned that GP Plugin was not found? I suspected it could be the bios problem and thus i reinstall and redump all my bios into the bios folder but nothing work.

Can anyone advise on this? What could be problem? Hope for your help.

Thanks

Sponsored links

First, don't post your problem multiple times throughout the forum, I deleted your other post.
Now you should tell us exactly the error message.
I can already tell you some stuff you should try:
1) Update DirectX (yes even on Windows 7 you need to do this): http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...6652CD92A3&displaylang=en
2) Download and install this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...02b2af5fc2&displaylang=en
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-24-2010, 04:17 PM)shadowdragon80 Wrote: Hi everyone i am new to this.

i am also having some problem in working out the program. It actually work when I installed the software at my 32bits XP laptop but it didn't work when i tried to install it at my Window 7 (64bits) desktop.

It kept mentioned that GP Plugin was not found? I suspected it could be the bios problem and thus i reinstall and redump all my bios into the bios folder but nothing work.

Can anyone advise on this? What could be problem? Hope for your help.

Thanks

I think you mean "graphics plugin was not found" error message. If it is, download and update your DirectX to the latest package like Bositman said. Just follow the links
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
Oh hello guys, thanks for the advice. I realised the problem is due to detection of the bios. The solution is that i should not have installed it on my program files directory but instead at the main drive. This is what some people told me at another forum.
That has nothing to do with your BIOS, it's the usual permissions problem with Vista/ Windows 7 which is described in the FAQ, if you read it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Okay I will read more about it. Thanks