Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pacquiao vs Bradley Fight
What's your opinion about the fight?Cool
[Image: Q0s57H1.gif]
PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW!

Sponsored links

i read some critical comment from yahoo to TV5's FB comment
especially this one.
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/06/10/...aos-defeat

i believed those judges playing (censored!!)-puppet on pacquiao.
does it mean Las Vegas is worst than a saint of gamblers in Macao??

i know bradley is hiding something bribing or intiminate w/ persuading the judges for $$$$ despite he is undefeated but 1 no contest.

that reminds me since 3 grade school as school season ends and i got failing grade but my parents Intiminate w/ persuation and manage the teachers to get a passing grade.

if rematch is on?i would like to schedule their rematch on Dec.21-2012 rather than Nov-10,2012 let god knows who judges are really doing his job and who is lying nor cheat.

Las Vegas is highly possible "very syndicate"
Pacquiao supposed to be won
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/06/10/...-won-fight
Main Hub:i5-4670(3.4Ghz Factory Clocked),ATi Radeon HD7770(GDDR5+128-bit+1GB),Win 10 SL(x64),ASUS H8M-E,8GB DDR3 RAM
well it was clearly a Pacquiao won but i think Pacquiao felt the way Marquez felt when they fought and miraculously Pacquiao won, but about the Topic now i can't really believe bradly won, i mean i myself is a filipino and i really think pacquiao didn't won the fight against marquez but it was a really close fight that its really up to the judges but this PACQIUAO VS BRADLY fight it is really clear pacqiuao won the fight, i mean bradly is already dazzled and can't even put power on his punch, well all ive got to say is this fight was really bullsh*t it was a biased decision
Yeah.. I think this is the sign that Pacquiao should retire or decline to have a rematch. I think this fight is one of the Worst Fixed Fights I've ever seen. This is my opinion, but it's also weird that the people also expected Jessica Sanchez to win American Idol but she didn't win. I think something is wrong that can't be explained.
[Image: Q0s57H1.gif]
PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW!