Pad Problem..
(10-15-2012, 08:32 AM)Amak Wrote: If the CRCs match then that copy is the same as yours, so in a roundabout way it is your copy.

Saiki, I also remember that, was just unsure if it applied to ALL games or not. Strange considering the analog controllers were not too different.

PS1 (no analog)

PS1 dualshock

PS2

Each controller has a different BIOS, which makes games react differently to them

Sponsored links

(10-15-2012, 02:50 AM)Saiki Wrote: ok so I'm going to apparently be the first one to step up..

Does the pad work on PS1 emus or PC games?

Yes, My pad works perfectly fine for games on ps1 emulator. But now on pcsx2 it doesn't. I haven't got the chance try different games since it won't even let me configurate my ps1 buttons in the lilypad config :/
I have 1 controller with analog and 1 without so 1 each of the pictures u attached. I also have a non-official ps2 control with nothing on the back.
use the PS2 controller, and see if it works
(10-15-2012, 07:04 PM)Saiki Wrote: use the PS2 controller, and see if it works

Checked with the Lilypad plugin and no it does not work.
Funny thing is when i try with PadWinKeyb driver 0.8.0 plugin it actually works. But when i press "Done" i get error message saying "Failed to create GsLog.txt" and it wont finish the setup. Every other pad plugin i get no response.
right-click>run as admin pcsx2.exe.
ANd don't install it in program files, create your own folder
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ah it works, lovely! Thanks alot so far. But now it won't let me start games.. I've tried 2 different iso:s but emulator crashes both times.. :/
does it work with the original DVD ?
you may have misdumped your ISO
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-17-2012, 07:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: does it work with the original DVD ?
you may have misdumped your ISO

No need to try.. after some testing i found out the problem: Pad problem again arghh..
Here's the deal: When i use PadwinKeyb 0.8.0 plugin, I can register my ps2 control buttons in the config. But then the games crash on startup..
When I use Lilypad, I can't register my ps2 control buttons, but the games run fine.
thx for being patient so far
just curious, but why don't you have a PC pad?

I use a logitech Rumblepad 2, looks identical to the PS2 pad
(10-17-2012, 07:52 PM)Saiki Wrote: just curious, but why don't you have a PC pad?

I use a logitech Rumblepad 2, looks identical to the PS2 pad

Well, i spent 200 swedish cronas for this product http://www.psxcare.com/product.php?xProd=95
It let's me connect my ps1 or ps2 controllers to my PC. Works perfectly fine for ps1 emulator and should do for the ps2 emulator.. Not really in the mood of buying new controllers.