Path: IsoFileSystem Not Found
Anyway to increase the edge AA to more than X1? I generally use 4X MSAA on PC games.

Sponsored links

That's a powerful machine, the video card mainly. Still PS2 is very low graphics demanding, it has horrible to nowadays parameters resolution and there is not much to gain above certain point, only practically useless stress on the machine and electricity bill.

So, what you really want is internal resolution, upscale increase. Go to what your video card allow and does not harm the performance, you know it did if you can feel it.

Then create a profile for PCSX2 on Nvidia control panel, make sure to disable SLI if it is in there (too lazy at this point to go out myself and check if the Titan is double card I just know it outperforms the common double cards). And then push AA and whatever other quality increase you want from there.

Use your senses as guide. That's emulation, never confuse it with running native code. Some problems might be related with the emulation itself and no hardware power can help in some cases. With time you'll know what is better and what is hype.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I have the settings and resolution maxed and experience no problems with speed and not anything dangerous to my components. With my cooling my CPU never goes above 70 even under maximum load and because my TITAN is excellently cooled it's nothing to worry about either. The TITAN is the 2nd most powerful GPU on the market behind the just came-out 780ti, my Titan will last me for years which is why I bought it. I love it.

I'm glad I got this emulator working. The PS2 was my favorite console. I've had my PS2 nine years and it still runs excellently, but the increased quality on my PC and the easy availability of game ISOs makes it a great time to retire it
i always use something like img burn to back up my discs to the hard drive so that i don't have to keep rooting them out of the cases (that way they last longer Biggrin )

anyways i'm glad you got it working in the end

ttfn Wink
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
Oh, right, I'm downloading a medal of honor vanguard ISO to play for old time's sake (First FPS I ever played) and me and my friend loved the hell out of that game's multiplayer, if I had multiple controllers could I play the game's multiplayer splitscreen?
Quote:I'm downloading a medal of honor vanguard ISO

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go