Pcsx2 1.0 ?
(05-31-2012, 03:00 AM)Archerko Wrote: don't even hope coz valve don't know how to count until 3

What's up with your grammar today?

"Has anyone even been as far as decided to use even go want to do more like?" ... okay, that's a huge exaggeration.

Anyway, yeah, one can only hope. It was really funny when Reddit did the April fools joke "The Reddit time machine" and at the point in the timeline titled "The end of the Universe" it had a picture of Half Life 3 as the most upvoted post.

Sponsored links

open youtube vids about half life 3 and get trolled Tongue2

don't mind my grammar coz i'm using a phone to post this and i suck typing with touch screens
Ah, haha. I never use phones to open web pages. Pretty much my entire point of having a smartphone is apps and their easy high-speed interface - beyond that, nothing (I use iPhone4, and the iPhones are the only products from Apple I will ever use as it's the only one I actually like).
YOU RICH FELLOW Laugh

I only got a 2nd hand SE Satio in hand..Sad

Well, I'm on my laptop right now and I think we should stop posting things that is not relevant to the topic
I use a Playstation Portable running Opera Mini under Java emulation. You don't see me making huge typos.
Time to get back on topic or leave the poor thread to die Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-31-2012, 08:37 AM)Bositman Wrote: Time to get back on topic or leave the poor thread to die Tongue

KILL IT WITH VIRTUAL FIRE.

Okay, well a question was asked, now question is answered. Thread is finished.