Pcsx2 Help
I dont know how i can insert a picture here so i will do my best to describe the problem.

When i play any iso it will start running for 10 seconds and then gets to the ps2 menu screen which there are 2 memory cards and the iso itself which says playstation 2-dvd/cd-rom and when i click on that it repeats and also it is in english but the X and O button are in german language but everything else isnt.

It stays the same even if i do change the plugins and i am on windows 7 with a quadcore 2.90 with 4gb ram, a really decent graphics card and so basically i need help, if you need more details on what specs i have please ask and ill get the name of everything

Sponsored links

use fast boot instead of full boot, and move your pcsx2 folder to an admin-rights-free folder (i.e. c:\pcsx2)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-25-2010, 01:33 AM)jesalvein Wrote: use fast boot instead of full boot, and move your pcsx2 folder to an admin-rights-free folder (i.e. c:\pcsx2)

Cheers, thanks
HI
My name is UD
my pcsx2 0.9.6 give me only 11 fps
my pc species are
Intel® pentium ® Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz 1.60GHz
RAM: 1 GB
SYSTEM: 32-bit operating system
using Window 7
Please Help me i m trying to use dbz bt3
You have a slow CPU and probably a slow GPU too so I don't think there's much you can do for that game.

Try the latest beta and some speedhacks and make sure "native" is enabled in GSdx, see if it's any better then:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

And please try not to revive old threads especially with something that's not related next time.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
your link was not working