Pcsx2 Settings (Please Read Before Replying)
Okay so I made an account just to ask for help so please answer... I need help with running Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on 100% Full Speed. I DONT CARE IF IT GIVES ME UGLY GRAPHICS as long as the speed is bearable and the sound is average. Ive been looking in forums but the ones i find never help me at all, some times makes it even slower. So please help tell me the best settings for my computer. Heres the computer specs if it is useful in getting the best settings. Im using Pcsx2 1.2.1. Pease Reply!
I forgot to tell you that Im using Pcsx2 1.2.1.

Graphics Card = Intel® G41 Express Chipset
Operating System =  Microsoft Windows 7  Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
Physical RAM =  989 MB
CPU name =  Pentium® Dual-Core  CPU      E5500  @ 2.80GHz
Vendor/Model =  GenuineIntel (stepping 0A)
CPU speed =  2.799 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType =  Standard OEM
x86Flags =  bfebfbff 0c00e3bd
x86EFlags =  20100000

Sponsored links

Quote:Graphics Card = Intel® G41 Express Chipset
the best setting is to play it on your pS2.
this antique GPU will hold you back whatever you do.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Again I am impressed that somebody uses those igpus and can launch pcsx2. Do you use zerogs?

The gpu problem is unfortunately true. And your CPU is also quite weak. KH2 is much more demanding than KH1. Looks like a tough if not impossible task.

If it can look like ***** I would suggest to use much older versions of pcsx2. Maybe around 0.9.8.
=( i know my computer sucks but i just want the fastest possible settings even if its only running slow as long as it is the fastest possible...

willkuer I dont know what zerogs is, sorry. I can play kingdom hearts 1 fine at full speed but kingdom hearts 2 final mix is too slow.
What is your gs plugin?
Which settings do you currently use?
oh, you mean you aren't looking for playable speeds ?
then follow this : http://tinyurl.com/pcsx2v1
Except that you will need to use software mode to get something rendered on that GPU.

Of, course, it'll be far from playable, but that's the best you can do.
Should I just give up? I really enjoyed kicking Roxas' butt on my ps2 back then. Then I almost failed class and my father got angry and took my ps2 and sold it. ;-; sad memories

My setting are the default ones when I launched pcsx2 for the first time. and thanks jesalvin ill try that.
Or you can use a code that changes the internal speed(the bad side is that you may experience out of sync voice acting during the cut scenes)

This is default speed
patch=1,EE,20349E0C,3F800000
When you increase the value,the game will start to run faster and even faster when you are at a place where you normally get more speed.
3F800000 - Default
3F900000 - little faster
3FA00000 - little faster
40000000 - faster
40100000 - a lot faster
and so on

Keep in mind that even if you use something like FFFFFFFF(which will most likelly case problems),if your hardware isn't good enough,you wont get much more speed(it could be  as much as with 3FA00000)

I beat the last boss with this code on Pentium 4 2.8GHz,6600GT and you could say that the speed was either full or little below
(08-29-2015, 09:53 AM)vsub Wrote: Or you can use a code that changes the internal speed(the bad side is that you may experience out of sync voice acting during the cut scenes)

This is default speed
patch=1,EE,20349E0C,3F800000
When you increase the value,the game will start to run faster and even faster when you are at a place where you normally get more speed.
3F800000 - Default
3F900000 - little faster
3FA00000 - little faster
40000000 - faster
40100000 - a lot faster
and so on

Keep in mind that even if you use something like FFFFFFFF(which will most likelly case problems),if your hardware isn't good enough,you wont get much more speed(it could be  as much as with 3FA00000)

I beat the last boss with this code on Pentium 4 2.8GHz,6600GT and you could say that the speed was either full or little below

Excuse me but how do I use this code?
Thread reopened after the user proved he actually owns a PS2