Pcsx2 Slow
(05-06-2010, 08:42 PM)Bositman Wrote: No. RAM will make NO DIFFERENCE IN SPEED. For the 3rd time in the same thread.

So Don't Buy RAM ??

And What i should buy ??

Sponsored links

New processor and graphics card, so a new PC.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok, 3rd time : WHAT GAME ARE YOU TRYING TO RUN ?
just to know if you can get near playable speeds with your current rig
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
CPU is the bottleneck of your problem dude Smile I have Same problem but when my father agrees to buy me an Intel Dual Core E5400 2,7Ghz it will be solved.Also it's very cheap as I have heard.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AND NOW MY UGLY SPECS.
Intel Celeron D 3.20Ghz,
3gb DDR2 Ram,
XFX Radeon 4650 512mb
(05-06-2010, 10:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ok, 3rd time : WHAT GAME ARE YOU TRYING TO RUN ?
just to know if you can get near playable speeds with your current rig

i play dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 no very slow just 50 % or low what you say iam new here please tell me
(05-07-2010, 05:50 AM)Speedy42 Wrote: CPU is the bottleneck of your problem dude Smile I have Same problem but when my father agrees to buy me an Intel Dual Core E5400 2,7Ghz it will be solved.Also it's very cheap as I have heard.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AND NOW MY UGLY SPECS.
Intel Celeron D 3.20Ghz,
3gb DDR2 Ram,
XFX Radeon 4650 512mb

ok man i will get how much

and when i buy no need to buy ram ??
where this Dual Core E5400 2,7Ghz in my computer ??
Do you not realize that a E5400 is a processor? You do know what a processor is... right?

BTW I'm seriously not trying to be rude. Smile I understand if you're not too computer savvy.
what i must do now ???
....sorry to tell you but you're hopeless.
You must buy a new computer. Your computer will NOT run PS2 games at good speeds with PCSX2. You need a new motherboard, a new processor and a new graphics card. If you don't know what these are, better quit now.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Get ALL new hardware or a new PC.

Really, DBZ:BT3 is one of the easiest games to manage on a low-end PC. If it doesn't play very well, nothing really will.