Pcsx2 broke for me.
So this was working fine for me for ages updated to the latest SVN and now every time i try to launch my iso i get this:

isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Public\Documents\DAEMON Tools Images\FINAL_FANTASY_X.iso
Image type = DVD
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (2245200 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
McdSlot 0: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\memcards\Mcd001.ps2
McdSlot 1: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\memcards\Mcd002.ps2
Plugins opened successfully.
EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset
Bios Found: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SCES_504.90;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = PAL
ELF (cdrom0:\SCES_504.90;1) Game CRC = 0xA39517AB, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
(EE pc:80082000) TLB Miss, addr=0x7ffffffc [load]
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SCES_504.90;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = PAL
(EE pc:80082000) TLB Miss, addr=0x7ffffffc [store]
branch 53454353 in delay slot!
Trap exception at 0x81100014

It just sits on a black screen please help.

Sponsored links

First thing to try would be to reset pcsx2 to the default settings. If that doesn't fix it, then it could be the iso got corrupted somehow, try redumping it.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Tried Redumping no luck. Also tried my other ISO's of FFX-2 and FFXII and no dice on them either. Hell even Robot warlords which i just dumped and no luck.
I unistalled PCSX2 and Redownloaded Version 1 and i am getting the same issue. Using default settings Wacko.
How about redump using imgburn?
Try using CDVD plugin linuz?
CDVD Plugin Linuz isn't a ISO Reader and the recommendation is that he/she is using Imgburn to rip them, so he gets an improvement with the game and also stops bugs from happening.
Is this happening when trying to load from sstate?

PS: Seems the issue happens at once, and I do agree that using virtual DVD drives may be a problem.

But to have changed in the way you pointed, the only explanation I can think is the ini files got changed from what they were before.

Using Daemon tools or other virtual driver with an image mounted and the GUI being set to Iso instead plugin is known cause of problems. The immediate solution is changing it to "plugin" instead "Iso" but not the best solution.

Since the presence of Daemon tools is to suppose you have already the image in ISO, so just unmount it from the virtual drive, select "Iso" instead plugin, select the image directly from the CDVD menu and start normally from the Boot CDVD (fast).
Imagination is where we are truly real
I didn't have any problem with Virtual DVD drives.
[Image: rsz20120910darksiders24.jpg]
(04-06-2013, 06:48 PM)TheVengefullSpartan Wrote: I didn't have any problem with Virtual DVD drives.

Maybe I should be more clear, the problem is when the image is mounted on virtual drive but "Iso" is selected, the emulator may see two images and get confused, it was a common problem sometime ago with many reports, I don't know if it was reviewed.

Besides, problems may occur also, and that's at OS level but applications could expose and related to SPTD. Newer versions of it came out eventually to address issues with Windows 7 and was a problem with win8 also till the last time I looked at it.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-06-2013, 12:12 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: CDVD Plugin Linuz isn't a ISO Reader and the recommendation is that he/she is using Imgburn to rip them, so he gets an improvement with the game and also stops bugs from happening.

i use cdvd plugin linuz to play from iso, beside that you can compress your iso that can save your hardisk .
(04-06-2013, 06:48 PM)TheVengefullSpartan Wrote: I didn't have any problem with Virtual DVD drives.

if you use cdvdGigaherz and choose right source virtual drive, what nosisab mean is try disable virtual drive and click CDVD and click iso on menu then choose your game that dump to iso