Pcsx2 crashes when executing!!help
i have chosen all plugins and have a good pc.but pcsx2 0.9.4 crashes when i run through bios (execute).the game is tekken 4.is pcsx2 compatible with tekken or is it something else?
any help will do!

Sponsored links

Man, PCSX2 v0.9.4 is pretty old version. Maybe the problems you are talking about have already been fixed some time ago.
Download the latest version of PCSX2 and come back if the problems are not gone.
Not enough information to make a diagnostic.

What is the crash? there is some message? what is in the log?

It might range from the emulator being installed in C:\Program Files (x86) (do not install any game there, create a folder, something like C:\Games and install there) to mounting the ISO in a plugin and selecting "Iso" instead "Plugin" at the CDVD menu. This causes conflicts almost ever, mainly with the GigaHerz plugin.

Or may be many other things... please post your specs, copy the log and paste it here... whatever you deem may help.
Imagination is where we are truly real
When i execute or go on runCDVD the screen starts (gsdx9 newer version or any other plugin) and crashes and you get the annoying "don't send" window (in more details i get "mod name pcsx2 0.9.4.exe") i press the don't send button,and then a new error message.it says something like "bad allocation memory 0x000001 adress" in the log is the same. :'(
First I thought 0.9.4 was a typo... it's so old I don't know where you got it. But "RunCDVD" left it clear is indeed that old version.

I'm pretty sure this forum does not support earlier than 0.9.6 versions, with a reason. Get the newer version from the main page, download section. You can reach it from this very page, at left top "PCSX2 site". It's advised to get the newer Beta version, very few games may yet run better on the former 0.9.6, for almost every thing the 0.9.7 is advisable.

Still we continue knowing nothing specific about your machine or Operational System... let's assume the former is able to run PS2 emulated games in acceptable fashion. If the OS is Windows Vista or Seven... DO NOT install under the default C:\Program Files (x86) or any other "protected" folder, like Documents. This advice is valid for all games you install from now on, including the PC ones... Almost obligatory is it is a moddable game.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-24-2011, 08:45 PM)Ultra_x Wrote: When i execute or go on runCDVD the screen starts (gsdx9 newer version or any other plugin) and crashes and you get the annoying "don't send" window (in more details i get "mod name pcsx2 0.9.4.exe") i press the don't send button,and then a new error message.it says something like "bad allocation memory 0x000001 adress" in the log is the same. :'(

bad allocation errors are somewhat common in old versions of the emulator, you will have to try with the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64