"Pcsx2.exe has stopped working"
Code:
(GameDB) 9653 games on record (loaded in 156ms)
    HotSwapping to new ISO src image!
HLE Notice: ELF does not have a path.

Oh hey.. it is!

Also he mentioned he made a new ISO already. So that's likely not it either way.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

(11-02-2014, 03:38 AM)patrickdinh Wrote: My guess: that sounds like a bad iso, so try dumping a new one. Do other games also cause pcsx2 to crash like this on your computer?

Yep, tried a different game. Still the same.
Well I got it to work. I know i downloaded everything I needed but I guess they were not the most up to date. Cause I just turned on steam and installed a game that re put in Microsoft Framework and stuff and now it works. YAY!!

Thanks guys for trying to help, so anyone who has this problem tell to make sure that have downloaded the most up to date versions of every thig
We really need a software that checks for updated directx and vc++....

Blyss can't you make that? Wink
(11-03-2014, 08:34 AM)$ilentscope Wrote: Well I got it to work. I know i downloaded everything I needed but I guess they were not the most up to date. Cause I just turned on steam and installed a game that re put in Microsoft Framework and stuff and now it works. YAY!!

Thanks guys for trying to help, so anyone who has this problem tell to make sure that have downloaded the most up to date versions of every thig

How did it work, man? I'm also a guy with a Lenovo Y50 laptop and with the same problem. What did you install?
he updated his drivers to get it to work again. if the problem is not solved then, create a new thread based on your problem.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction