Pcsx2 fast as hell without MTGS
I love PCSX2 Laugh

Sponsored links

well i hate those graphics ,please use gsdx dx10 hardware put at least 2x the res you have ( example - if you have a 1440x900 monitor put it at 2880x1800 or well you can put the internal res at 1440x900 for example )

on a 2.6ghz phenom 9950 BE out of the box i was getting stable 60 fps and thats all we need , passing over it i dont see the point actually , beside you say you have the mtgs off , i wonder if you forgot to untick the speedhacks or something Tongue
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]
most probably because of some bug that got fixed Biggrin (sometimes bugs can cause slowdowns {if you don't know already})
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-09-2009, 11:15 PM)Akaruz Wrote: well i hate those graphics ,please use gsdx dx10 hardware put at least 2x the res you have ( example - if you have a 1440x900 monitor put it at 2880x1800 or well you can put the internal res at 1440x900 for example )

on a 2.6ghz phenom 9950 BE out of the box i was getting stable 60 fps and thats all we need , passing over it i dont see the point actually , beside you say you have the mtgs off , i wonder if you forgot to untick the speedhacks or something Tongue

I don't give a damn about what you like or what you hate. The point is: Shin Megami Nocturne had freezing issues with MTGS ON, smart-ass. Now it can be played with MTGS off and full speed or more than it. Got it ?? Or are you just too stupid to understand ? One year ago that wasn't something possible. The max you would get with MTGS off would be like 40FPS. Now it's possible to play without worrying about freezes and FULL speed with MTGS turned OFF.

No more frenetic save states and crap. Thank God and Pcsx2 devs.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Again, unless MTGS crashes have been reintroduced lately (I sure hope not!), SMT no longer crashes with MTGS on.
I know that it used to crash before some PG revision, but since then I hadn't had a single crash. Did you have it crash recently?
Recently I didn't tested it, I don't feel like playing hours to get a freeze, but after the playground MTGS fixes, this game still used to crash. Way less, but still crashed sometimes. I remember I finished it on playground, there were days that the game freezed twice a day, other days it would freeze 6 times, it's pure random stuff. All I remember was losing Data due to random freezes.

I did fix 2 remaining MTGS race conditions a few revs prior to our 0.9.6 Official release. That was probably the final set of nails in the coffin for MTGS instability (until I "improve" it sometime in the future and introduce more bugs, of course).
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Heh, no problem, the emulator is flying with or without MTGS this days Laugh Great job u guys are doing.

One more without MTGS, Ftw:

BTW, happy birthday Jake Laugh

Again, guys, you are absolutely amazing. I never would have thought two years ago you would have had so much progress so far ....

But, isn't it about time you work on a PlayStation 3 emulator? We need one of those ASAP. I expect a WIP release next week.

I KID!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
what is tthis game name
[Image: Banner_FFXIII_2.jpg]