Pcsx2 have to be restart few times to play the game
Hello, I am starting to have the issue with the emulator itself. I assume it is something to do with my ISOs, but I played them before without issue until few days ago and it magically having issue. I tried between PS2 Disc and ISO ripped from my PS2, they all show the errors. So I have to restart by clicking Fast Boot. I tried to do full Boot, it is a hit and miss. I highly doubt it is something to do with my ISOs and PS2 disc. I did tried to find information for this issue in this forum, it point out that it is something to do with my ISOs, but I have few others game having the same issues. And it work without any issue until few days ago. 

I believe this started after I got Window 10 Anniversary Update. I am not entirely sure on that but I believe it is the update that did this. Because after the update, I discovered Window decided to removed a few signed drivers from my computer mainly my network driver. I don't understand what go through the engineer's mind when they designed this update. And they promptly remove a few signed program from my computers. I am not sure if the update did this. 

Now I know you would like to have all the information of my spec, setting and the logs. So I have it here.

Forgive my English, it is not my native tongue. 

My Specs

Emulators Setting
[*]EE/IOP
[*]VUs
[*]GS
[*]GS Window
[*]Speedhacks
[*]GSDX10

Logs
[*]#1
[*]#2

Sponsored links

tried disabling cheats ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yeh you're loading 33 cheats, probably the widescreen patches, disable cheats and widescreen patches and try again.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-09-2016, 07:14 AM)jesalvein Wrote: tried disabling cheats ?

(08-09-2016, 01:56 PM)refraction Wrote: yeh you're loading 33 cheats, probably the widescreen patches, disable cheats and widescreen patches and try again.

It is the Cheats. @refraction, it is not the among of cheats is the issue. It is few line of specific code that is causing problem. Codebreaker advised not to run three separate cheat together, while ARMAX have no issue with the same purpose. So I naturally assumed it is ok. It been causing problem with it. So I removed that cheats and all problems solved. It is odd that it run just fine with ARMAX while on Codebreaker it will fail. So in this case, I will use ARMAX ISO then swap disc with game after activating the cheats. So far it have no such issue.
It's likely your cheats are just entered wrong, if you can post them, I'm sure a clever guy here can tell you what's wrong with them Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Also, if the fault is with one of PCSX2's own widescreen cheats (i.e. other users will experience the same issue as you if they play the same game with widescreen cheats enabled), then you should let us know which game it is (and its CRC), and we will either fix the bad patch or remove it if it can't be fixed.