Pcsx2 lag problem
@ltfk93,

Do you have similar or any other problems of graphical nature not connected with this emulator? If you don't then probably the problem is not in your TV ;P .

Sponsored links

(06-21-2010, 06:27 PM)Shano Wrote: @ltfk93,

Do you have similar or any other problems of graphical nature not connected with this emulator? If you don't then probably the problem is not in your TV ;P .

im using the laptop monitor itself, not the tv. Is it supposed to be faster on tv?
@ltfk93,

Ah the (ignor...) innocence of youth. Smile Back in the days when TVs were the major form of home entertainment and service was not as good it was quite possible to have interruptions of service. But many people would assume that their own TV sets were the culprit. In such cases a message was being broadcast to inform the viewers that indeed it is not their TV sets that are broken but the broadcasting company has issues.

Similarly in your case I tried to tell you that if the emulator is the only place where you have issues then chances are the problem is in the emulator and not in your graphic card (the "TV"). I used an idiom to create a metaphore.
h and it would be nice to get advice from a forum mod as to whether the issue qualifies for a bug submission and under what category. Rules here are so strict I am afraid to do anything.
I apologize for resurrecting that thread, but I would like to see if there are any more suggestions as to what the problem might be, and if I should consider reporting this as a bug.
Can u help me i have the same problem when i play Dbz Budokai Tenchi 3 Menu Runs Fine But Fights Lags
My Pc Is
Intel Core Duo E7500
GHz : 2.93
Ram : 3.25 Usable
> . <
My Pc Is
Intel Core Duo E7500
GHz : 2.93
Ram : 3.25 Usable
> . <
@ uberfire

you forgot to tell us what gpu do you have?
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
same probleme to me it run 100fps-90fps in K.H1 and after some time go back to 24-17fps
i have:
intel pentiul 4 3.00ghz
ram 1.5 go ddr2
geforce8400 gs 512 mo dd2
Hy everybody!

I have a small problem with the emulator.

I have an Asus (K53SV-SX671D) notebook with:
-Intel® Core™ i7 Mobile i7-2630QM
-8192 MB DDR3
-NVIDIA® GeForce® GT540M / 2GB DDR3 VRAM

I start to play with a game, goes everithing okay, but sometimes it has little lagg for 5-10 seconds. (from fps 60->fps 25-20) It's very disturbing. (With all the Naruto games)

Does someone know how to fix it or what the problem is?
If someone could help me pls send me an e-mail! THX
[/align]The Pcsx2 emulator runs in my laptop but Too slow.........
It's not playable
Is it my laptop's fault??

WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE
Intel® Core™2 DUO CPU T5750 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
RAM 4.00 GB
NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS

Please help me..

Can I make it playable? Similar to Playstation 2 quality?? Or what should I do or buy in order to play properly??
(01-17-2012, 12:52 AM)praktoras Wrote: [/align]The Pcsx2 emulator runs in my laptop but Too slow.........
It's not playable
Is it my laptop's fault??

WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE
Intel® Core™2 DUO CPU T5750 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
RAM 4.00 GB
NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS

Please help me..

Can I make it playable? Similar to Playstation 2 quality?? Or what should I do or buy in order to play properly??

Im not pretty much of an expert but I see that CPU is kinda weak..sorry...
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue