Pcsx2 lags game. Spec Given. Any help appreciated?
(08-17-2011, 05:54 AM)orchlon Wrote: So with a 2 core 2.4GHz cpu i can get 80fps i don't see why he can't get 30fps with 1 core 3GHZ

my friend had Intel pentuim D(ual) @ 4.3 GHz and he couldn't get 20 FPS on GOW in the menus
no matter how much is your clock a better architecture is always better

Sponsored links

So...... everything that can runs good on your PSX2 has something to do with your comp?

Mine is :

AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 Processor 3.2GHz
Ram: DDR3 4.00GM (3 in use)
Operating System : Win7 Ultimate 32-bit
Graphic Card : Zotac Geforce 240 Amp! Edition with DDR5 512MB 128-bit

The only thing that i will change in the future is my Graphic Card. Should i touch the others as well?
hey guys derp de derp here.... so I have a i7 955 black edition, 8gb 1333mhz, i think it's a 6870 hd or some kind of vcard costs about 350, blah blah, just a good idea... i have a good pc, but I get horrible lag when playing with the plug ins the pcsx2 came with.
I play on original disc. nothing's pirated, so... yeeeeah....
any help please? I have my original ps2 and used it's bios. The disc is in mint condition, idr the specs for the dvd player.

I set my gpu plugin to tff bob and weave, or w/e it's called. the setting for when your screen shakes. Sorry I don't have the exact details at hand, but im sure there's enough here.
any suggestions?
sorry to double post, but yeah drivers up to date, directx up to date, etc etc.
oh heck this is like editing, ok, also I forgot to mention i havn't tested running a direct iso download, so maybe playing it from cd is why it lags? idk thanks in advance for the help in case I never get back here.
what i mean by direct iso download is dumping cd to hard drive V0.0V no piracy here
Uh... better start your own thread posting your PCSX2 and plugin settings, the game you're trying to run and your problem.

And yes running an ISO is better than running from the disc so try that (recommended program for making an ISO of your game is ImgBurn).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
danke Smile