Pcsx2 rev 891 lots of errors and lots of plugins dont show up
k ill try report back tommorow Tongue

Sponsored links

only 2 more errors and alot of warnings Tongue i dont think anything wrong but could u see what the 2-1 error is about and i do have xbox controller
dont really think warnings are anything Laugh
p.s - i dont know how to thank u. u have helped me out so much thanks Laugh Cool Laugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

what version of visual studio are you using? Rolleyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Smile 
heres all the plugins now thanks your a hero and a wiz

one thing first, set the dropdown in the screenshoot to what i have in it Smile (so that you compile the release version instead of the debug version)

Windows 7 64bit

and will that make multitap work plz say ya Unsure
Which realease thing tab

doesn't matter (only matters if you want gsdx Smile, which then you would have to choose the one your cpu supports Smile)
Windows 7 64bit

(04-03-2009, 06:30 AM)Dragon123 Wrote: only 2 more errors and alot of warnings Tongue i dont think anything wrong but could u see what the 2-1 error is about and i do have xbox controller
dont really think warnings are anything Laugh
p.s - i dont know how to thank u. u have helped me out so much thanks Laugh Cool Laugh

By looking at those warnings if you did install the newest DX SDK,your program(you didn't mention what are you using...VC Suite or VC++)is still not using the DX libs and include.

Make sure to configure them correctly.
Tools=>Options=>Project and Solution=>VC++ Directories=>on Show directories for choose:
Include files - for the Include folder of DX SDK
Library files - for the Lib folders of DX SDK
i already pointed him in the right direction Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(04-03-2009, 09:54 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: i already pointed him in the right direction Smile

Yeah but to make sure again,since even if you tell him,he still get warnings/errors coming from something wrong with DX SDK...those are the warnings/errors I get when I first started using VC++

Also for example if he tries to compile SPU2-X,he is depending on SoundTouch and if SoundTouch isn't compiled becore VC++ tries to compile SPU2-X he'll get an error.

PCSX2 is depending on pthreads and zlib.Also some of the plugins wont compile if he don't have the ATL/MFC libraries which are not included in the VC++ Express 2008 if he uses it(it was somewhere in the compiling guide thread which tells you which one of the plugins requires ATL/MFC libraries)