Pcsx2 snow leopard graphic problem
also, sometimes this helps, make sure your frame limit is ON and set to like 65 or 60 and not on Skip--skip can sometimes break the image on screen. what is your graphics card BTW?

Sponsored links

I believe the graphic chip is Intel GMA X3100. I tried limiting the frame rate, to 65, still no improvement. if this is not the chip, then I do not know where to find it on my system specs.
ya, PCSX2 doesn't work so hot on the integrated chipsets. You would either need a ATI or Nvidia card for this to work properly.
yeah, that card is like 4 years old. but before upgrading your hardware i would try running it via bootcamp in windows.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

I tried bootcamp and windows xp (the only legal disc i had to load). Sadly I learned I only have 114MB of Graphic access so I think I need to make the $2.6k investment if I want to play my ps2 portably. What a horrible time to learn of limitations. Thank you everyone who helped. If there is a new system created that requires less graphic capabilities, I'll be excited.
-Crosby
If everyone is right and my graphics card just cant handle the pcsx2 yet, why can I play monster hunters tri on the wii through dolphin and text and graphics run seamlessly on the same system that cant render text on pcsx2? I understand they are different emulators, but is the ps2 superior to wii in graphic demands when playing a game like monster hunters tri?
Because they are different emulators emulating totally different systems.
[Image: newsig.jpg]