Pcsx2 v1.0.0 - Best settings for playing txr-zero?
Ok first to start off, I have a samsung qx411-wo1ub laptop. My laptop's specs are Intel-Core I5-2430M (6 GB of RAM) and it's a 64 bit. I've been trying to get my pcsx2 v1.0.0 to run the games Street Racing Syndicate and TXR Zero but to no avail, the games will load but it wont get far because the fps will decrease to within the 0-10's range and then its all black screen from there on. Someone help!

Sponsored links

What version is your Street Racing Syndicate?

Compatibility list reports NTSC version was playable with 1.0.0
Your GPU?
Where do I GEt the Bios For pcsx2 1.0.0
From your ps2 see http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-An-orient...card-tools
Where can i get a hold of an ntsc version?
buy it, borrow it off a friend, ebay?
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
My GPU is pretty lame: Intel HD Graphics Family loool. Good pc but its just that the notebook came with a lameass graphics card.
actually its more that it DOESNT have one, the intel HD is acually an integrated GPU in the CPU, thats why they are pathetic
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
So is there any way or any place that i can buy a higher quality card and have it put in place of the gay hd one bro?