Pcsx2 will work on windows 10?
Try downgrading the nVidia driver back to 352.63, I know I had to 'cause 352.84 caused issues more often than not when trying to run programs that utilize the nVidia GPU. OBS, in particular, would quite reliably crash the driver nearly any time I tried to start a stream preview or recording.

Link to 352.63: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverRes...4233/en-us

Sponsored links

Aside from pcsx2 I have no issues with 352.84... all my other games and stuff work just fine o.O Better than any of the previous win10 drivers in fact but if no one else has any suggestions I suppose it is worth a shot
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64
Worst case scenario, it still doesn't work, and you can rule out potential driver issues as the cause.

352.84 does seem to be a bit hit-or-miss depending on the hardware it's running on and the games/software being run on it. I searched for issues with the driver, and while I didn't find anything similar to my problem, I did find some people reporting performance issues (such as lagging and frame rate drops) with the new driver that 352.63 didn't have.
Awwh you have windows 10? :C
" Keep an Eye on her,She's a Dirty pirate"
So I got it working but I did several things so I'm not sure which one did the trick... I did install version 1.2.1 which did install some older directx libraries (which is odd because the web installer from Microsoft.com never worked), and that version booted without a hitch. I also (since i guess I never did before, I thought I did) copied my ISO file from my win7 installation over to my win10 installation (not sure if there might have been a conflict trying to access a different primary partition on the hard drive). I then retried my git build which was 1.3.1-199, and it worked just fine!! Then I upgraded to the latest git build 1.3.1-435, which also works flawlessly!!

Finally, I never did downgrade to driver 352.63, so that was irrelevant as I thought but thanks for the idea regardless!! Laugh
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64
I'm glad you managed to get things working, it seems likely that having those older DirectX libraries install fixed the issue for you.

I know I've had issues with the DirectX web installer with certain anti-virus software installed (specifically, Ad-Aware Antivirus), it's possible that you ran into a similar issue. Temporarily disabling it allowed the installer to replace and install the necessary files, so if you're running any anti-virus or active malware protection you might consider doing that if you ever run into an installer that fails to install correctly.