Pcsx2 wrong settings?
Hey everyone, i'm pretty new to pcsx2 and i think it's awesome.
I first started using it about 1 week ago and it took me around 1 hour to setup to work perfectly with no problems at all.

I played trough the whole Final fantasy X game with no problems at all, EVER. No glitches anywhere, it all went fine.

Now that i've completed it i tried playing Final Fantasy X-2 on the emulator but it fails badly.

Every "movie" in the game. Every "good looking movie" fails, they are filled with black squares all over and it's almost impossible to see what is happening.

Btw, the only problem i get is with the cinematic movies, when they get filled with big black squares all over.

I doubt it's got anything to do with my settings since Final fantasy X worked perfectly, EVEN in the movies, never even fps dropped.. not even once.

My computer is really good, i can play games like crysis 2 or fear 3 on maxgraphics without lagging so i doubt it's my computer that fails.

That left me to the option that the iso file might not have worked.
So i tried some other iso files of final fantasy x-2.. Now i've tried 5 different iso files and they are ALL the same, cinematic movies are ruined by black squares being everywhere..

Help would be much appreciated!
Thank you all in advance Smile

-
Edit*
Might help to show you my system?

Intel core i5 Cpu 760 @ 2.80GHz (4CPUs)
Memory - 4096 RAM
Direct x 11
ATI Radeon HD 5700 series

(I'm not that good at computer specs so i don't really know what to type to show the power of my computer, i just went to dxdiag and copied the names of em Tongue

Sponsored links

Quote:So i tried some other iso files of final fantasy x-2.. Now i've tried 5 different iso files and they are ALL the same, cinematic movies are ruined by black squares being everywhere..

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go