Perfectly playable games on pcsx2
List the games u played on pcsx2 that is perfectly playable or the ones with the least problems Smile

btw my system is c2d e7300 @3.2 and gtx 560 ti

Sponsored links

These should certainly qualify...

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate

I believe the list of your dreams does not exist, though.

Basically, you're seeking a filter for the Compatibility List that would eliminate those that are "Playable", but can be difficult to run at full speed based on some relative system (unknown variable).
(04-16-2012, 05:36 PM)zypher166666 Wrote: List the games u played on pcsx2 that is perfectly playable or the ones with the least problems Smile

Ive played through following games last week with some of the latest revisions.

1) Onimusha Warlords

- perfectly playable in Software Mode. No freezes or framerate-problems.

[Image: oni1ilkfn.png]

2) Onimusha 2

- like the fist one.

[Image: oni21yjue.png]

3) Onimusha 3

- almost perfect. No freezes. Could play it nearly 90 % of the game
with 3x internal res. Graphic problems only with the CG-movies and a
very few locations, which are completely removeable by switching to
software mode. I used XPadder and put the F9(edit: corrected from F5 to F9)-button on the L3-stick of my controller, so its very comfortable to switch between software and hardware-mode. Very good Dolby ProLogic II in this game.

Fine locations in this game:
[Image: oni3-119jyh.png]

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4,2 GHz
GPU: 560 Ti
Win7x64
8 GB Ram
Thanks for quick reply guys. ill try this out..hope to find these games Laugh
HAR65 you do know that to switch from Hardware and Software it is F9 not F5 Tongue F5 is for Interlacing Modes Smile
Not to mention i5 @4.2ghz is much faster than c2d @3.2ghz heheh.
(04-17-2012, 03:00 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: HAR65 you do know that to switch from Hardware and Software it is F9 not F5 Tongue F5 is for Interlacing Modes Smile

Ups sorry, yes, i meant F9, not F5. Blush im getting old (47 in may Laugh)
meh that's not old lol. Okay I'm 14 yrs younger, but still. Eitherway the games for me that nearly ran perfectly or close to. Were Xenosaga 3 atleast, FFX-2 and FFX itself (Besides the vids of X-2) Persona 3 FES and 4. Wild Arms aswell, but I only played WA3 if not mistaken.