Performance on Mac Vs Windows
First of all, hi all! I’m new here and sorry if my English isn’t perfect, it’s not my primary language.

I have a 27’ 2020 iMac with pretty good performance (intel i7, Radeon 5700 pro XT) so the emulator works perfectly on my bootcamp windows 10 partition. However the app on my Mac have a massive performance drop, especially in games like Tekken 5 and Burnout 3. On Windows I have no FPS issues but on Mac the FPS drop very often and the games is not very enjoyable because of that so my question is how it is so different? My Mac partition just have the exact hardware as my windows partition and it’s still a x86 structure. Is there some configuration I have to tweak for Mac? Thanks.

Oh and I use the mighty builds.

Sponsored links

No issues like that here, everything runs at full speed with a Vega 56.  I did have to reduce the blending accuracy to medium for Burnout 3 or it ran slow, can't say I noticed any significant difference in the graphics.  So maybe play around with some graphics settings.  Since then I upgraded from macOS 10.14 to macOS 13 and got a RX 6800, and one or maybe both of those things fixed the blending accuracy issue so it can be set to high (or even maximum) without any slowdown.