Periodic Freezes in multiple games
To expand on the above poster, just open the CDVD menu and check "Iso" then browse for your iso via "Iso Selector" once youve found it just use "Boot CDVD(fast)"
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb

Sponsored links

I tried ISO format, but it didn't fix the problem.
Try setting the Power Options to "High Performance".
post your settings
I screenshotted my settings here: http://oi55.tinypic.com/apig53.jpg

I have no game fixes on, and I also tried turning all speed hacks off, though it didn't fix the problem. I also tried with the sound plugin giving no sound, but again, no change.
Could you try disabling Hyperthreading in your BIOS? It helped my friend's i5-650 out in a few ways, including preventing rather large amounts of lag.

Not sure if this will actually solve your complete feeze-ups, but maybe it'll help. Smile
try putting clamps at "none" (that was what we were told to do on the onset of microVU, don't know if it's still relevant now though)
Changing the clamp didn't seem to do anything, but I did try disabling Hyperthreading.

My gosh, the emulator speed is so nice now, and so far no freezing problems.
hyper-threading strikes again? I'm going to start suggesting turning that off from now on lol
Well, I think I'm still getting a few of these freezes, but they don't happen nearly as often as before (they were in about 17 second intervals before disabling Hyperthreading). Might be the best I can do at this point.