Persoa 3 Fes Characters Walk Bug
Characters stuck in edge of corner and not exit screen. How to solve. I dont want disable ws patch.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The game is programmed so that they stop just out of the screen and don't actually leave I thought? This is really where the characters would be if you were able to make the game output widescreen on console.

My thought would be an alternative widescreen patch; instead of extending the edges of the screen, why not bring in the top/bottom? You lose a bit of data, but assuming the 2D viewport is drawn separately and the hack can detect that, you can resize that and then you wouldn't see programming quirks like this... I know some people have suggested this kind of widescreen hack for problematic titles in Dolphin.
ı remember something like that there is no this problem on older pcsx2 versions but ı am not sure.