Persona 3 + 0.9.7
Hey ,
I recently found this emulator decided to play some persona 3. Im using an iso and the 0.9.7 version on win 7 64 bit on a 2010 13' mbp with the 2.4ghz processor, i also know that they r not the best performer in terms of well anything but thats not the point of this topic. Basically persona 3 plays fine and looks beautiful however sometimes something rly weird happens. The sound stutters or lags im not rly sure and at times slows down or even speeds up! I looked up a few videos on utube bout a guy playing persona 4 on the same machine and it looks fine and he aint experiencing the stutter/lag whatever. I tweaked the settings a bit and noticed that by putting the graphics to dx9 hardware this decreased but was not eliminated. I attempted tweaking the sound settings aswell as in changing the quality n stuff...no luck. Soo i was wondering what the problem might be and if there is a solution to it. I was thinking, yes my machine is slow but another 1 is not experiencing the same problem?? Or could it be an issue with the iso??
Thanks for your help in advance

Sponsored links

So, is your MBP the one with the 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo and GeForce 320M?
Yep thats the one.
That GPU is not that great, so I'd say stick with native resolution. I think your processor should be enough, might need some Speedhacks for decent speed.

I'm not sure what other advice to give you, as I haven't tried emulating this game myself. I can tell you not to put too much faith in YouTube videos. The built-in video recorder can record gameplay at any speed, yet playback will be at full speed. Just sayin'...