Persona 3-4 issue
Hi, i need some help to solve problem with persоna's(3-4) games.

There are usually no problems with it and i can play in "turbo" mode with 120fps, but sometimes i have terrible fps slowdowns (about 30-40 fps) and cracking sound. There are no specific moments when it start to lag, it can start everywhere after about half an hour of playing.

Main problem is that this lag (when it appears) dont dissapear at all. Lag continues even in video. It dissapear only after pc reboot.

I try to use different audio/video plugins, speedhacks and all emmulation configs, but it still happens. I also try to use latest pcsx2 version, but it has similar problem.

It's look like on attached picture when it happens.

Сounting on your help.

PS. Sorry for my english)

Sponsored links

Sounds like overheating isssues, but in order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sounds like heat throttling, or something eating your CPU cycles.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Hardware:
AMD FX™-4100 Quad-Core
AMD Radeon HD 6800 Serises
4GB memory (only 3 allowed -32b system)
Windows 7 SP1

PCSX2 version:
PCSX2 1.1.0 -r5710
and i tried PCSX2 1.2.1 from main page (same problems) Its run from ISO.

Games:
i tried only persona 3 FES, pesona 4.

Configs:
There are total chaos, because i try to do something when this lags appeared. I dont remebmer what i change gere so there are all of them.

Sorry for config language, it doesnt want to change to english for some reasons.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Until you can prove you have 4 PS2 to go with those BIOS, I will close this for piracy.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD