Persona 3 FES Graphics Glitch.
Hello. I'm new to emulation as my PS2 just died on me. Anyway, I've been playing P3 FES without much problems since last night till the monorail scene. So far, graphics have been ok, practically no lag, all good. But since the timer on the monorail triggered, the graphics have been glitchy. When running around, my characters are missing. In battle, the screen is green and no characters/monsters visible though the menu and commands are and during shuffle, I can't see the cards. Screenshots:

My pc specs are:
i5 2.4Ghz
8Gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M

I'm using the default settings that came with this emulator and i've tried all 3 GSdx plugins to no avail. The only kind of error I get are these two lines:
GIFTAG warning, size exceeded VU memory size 400
GIFTAG warning, size exceeded VU memory size 400

I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. Please and thank you!

Sponsored links

Can you compress your memory card with a nearby save on it and upload it here?
I'll take a look then.
(07-14-2012, 10:46 PM)rama Wrote: Can you compress your memory card with a nearby save on it and upload it here?
I'll take a look then.

Sure. This is the last possible save point before the glitch but you still have a few scenes to go through. It only triggers after the timer starts and then never goes away. Gets worse in fact. I would attach the save state but it seems the file is too big even after zipping it. Thanks a lot for taking a look at it! Smile

.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 51,99 KB / Downloads: 202)
Also give it a try with the latest SVN, see if it's fixed there: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I didn't get these issues here.
Best try the latest SVN version as bositman suggested.