Persona 3 FES Graphics & Voices Problem
The music plays and the characters walk at normal speed during the cutscenes, but when a character starts to talk the music slows down, as well as their voice which sounds like it's vibrating. When they stop talking, the music returns to normal speed. But when the cutscene is over and I'm able to move the character again, everything's slow. The speed isn't THAT bad, but I could do without the lag.

The major problem is the graphics. The characters are losing their hair, clothes are glitching, edges of walls and floors are blocky and glitch when I walk by... I've included some screenshots below to show you what I mean. Also, in the last screenshot you can see there's some big glitch thing on the floor that follows me wherever I walk.

CURRENT PCSX2 0.9.6 CONFIGURATION
[Image: config1.png]
[Image: config2.png]
Not using any Patches or Gamefixes
Speedhacks and Advanced settings are default
I'm playing the Persona 3 FES Iso, mounting it with Daemon Tools

SPECS
Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2200
2.20 GHz
2230 MHZ
4.00 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i

Sponsored links

in gsdx enable Logarithmic Z,in gamefix enable personas gamefix and if you can overclock you CPU
and try dowloadoing newest beta
hope it helps Laugh
Ah yes!!! THANK YOU!!!! Laugh
My beautiful hair is back!! The beta helped very much!
The floors still glitch slightly, but they're ALOT better than before. I also enabled some of the speedhacks to help fix the voices a bit.
excuse me... I have a problem when fighting with a monster called wealth hand, the fps rate suddenly dropped to 20 from the average of 50~60. please help T_T
Try to set native res. In gsdx plugin If that can help.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
is one of those shining enemies, isn't it? sadly, appart of what you got told, it is impossible to do anything else, since those make the game run slower even on more capable hardware
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
(04-30-2009, 10:53 PM)Darkj Wrote: in gsdx enable Logarithmic Z,in gamefix enable personas gamefix and if you can overclock you CPU
and try dowloadoing newest beta
hope it helps Laugh

Where can I access the Logarithmic Z thing? I enabled the Persona gamefix and don't really understand the rest > < Sorry, I'm terrible with this stuff!
You need to use DX9 (hardware mode) to enable it in the video plugin settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-02-2015, 04:43 AM)ssakash Wrote: You need to use DX9 (hardware mode) to enable it in the video plugin settings.

DX9? I think I have a newer version, lemme check into that. Will it work with a newer version?
(05-02-2015, 05:40 AM)makka3469 Wrote: DX9? I think I have a newer version, lemme check into that. Will it work with a newer version?

Actually it looks like I have log z configured, right? I'm sorry > <

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)