Persona 3 FES Graphics setting help
There's no lag and the game is running pretty smoothly, but for some reason EVERYBODY LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE WEARING A TOUPEE. Lines also look blocky as seen in the screenshot below. It doesn't really hinder the play-through, but I was wondering if anyone could help me configure my settings so the characters wouldn't walk around with half a head of hair(I can't take them seriously D: ).

Please let me know what kind of specs I need to post and I will gladly provide them if it would help me fix this annoying problem. Thanks!

[Image: h9DODk6.jpg]

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-18-2013, 03:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Yes, of course!

*CPU: Intel Core i5-2430M
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Memory: 4GB DDR3 Memory

*PCSX2 1.0.0

*Everything is at default. The only thing I've done so far beside running Persona 3 FES was set-up my Xbox controller with the Lilypad.

*Running Persona 3 FES
what i did before was this I went to config --- video ---- PLUGIN SETTINGS then changed the renderer settings from Direct 3d9 hardware to Direct 3d10 hardware