Persona 3 FES graphics glitchier than normal
I've seen the same general persona 3/4 bugs reported on this forum and a certain amount of artifacting seems unavoidable with the current emulation. This is a bit more severe than usual, though, and I'm wondering if there are any settings I should change.

[Image: dfg-3d1.JPG]

That's what I get, a lot worse in motion. Character models are messed up, lots of background details don't appear, etc.

Running on an athlon 64 x2 4400+, 2 gigs of ram, eVGA geforce 9800GT on XP professional service pack 3

Using GSDx sse2 0.1.14, I've got most speedhacks on (but the problem is there without them, I already tested)

Sponsored links

You need DX10 mode, unfortunately.
Well, if you noticed, I have a dx10 card, I was just hoping to put off the vista upgrade for awhile longer. I enjoy the game, though, so I suppose now's as good a time as any.
i got that error too but i just checked Texture filtering on the GSDx plugin and that fixed all of the errors hmm dont know if it should work for you too.
Logarithmic Z should fix character models.
Where can I find that setting?
In GSdx settings.
Thanks, everyone, I've solved most of my graphical glitches and I'm getting stunning performance for such an outdated processor. In combat I never go below 50 fps, my only slowdowns occur during the low-stress areas, like NPC meetings.
you shouldnt 'upgrade' to vista anyways, just wait for 7 to come out. that is if you dont have the vista disc. if you already have it then no prob Tongue
with a amd 7750 be running at 3.2ghz and a bfg 8600 gts i never get below 45 frames running at 1680 x 1050 internal rez.
so dx10 shouldnt really improve too much to go out and buy it Tongue
[Image: 1816969.png]
Oh really, in my experience vista/directx10. Give me more fps rather than xp/directx.9 in many games.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.