Persona 3 FES (question about weird message)
I've been playing Persona 3 FES and no problems so far, no bugs, no nothing. But I got 1 question. Look the picture below and please tell me what's this? I got this "error!" message after using the save state feature (I kind of like to use it)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]

Sponsored links

(08-09-2010, 09:15 PM)Butz_san Wrote: I've been playing Persona 3 FES and no problems so far, no bugs, no nothing. But I got 1 question. Look the picture below and please tell me what's this? I got this "error!" message after using the save state feature (I kind of like to use it)

By the looks of it your saving the game with save states? I heard rumours that using save state could have bad effects. But im not too sure, but by the looks of it it just means your data wasnt saved - sort of like instead of it saying "Save Success" its said "Save Failed". But this is just a guess.

And you say you have no problem with persona 3 fes? no crashes or anthing? Can you help me fix mine? I keep freezing during battle but all the animation and stuff is still active but nobody not even the cpu can move. Can you give me details on your version of PCSX2, the bios, the plugins and configuration? I could really use the help =)
I play P3 Fes to. It still saves your state but with mine if I close pcsx2 it won't load the state, but if i don't close pcsx2 it will load the state. Like if i save before a boss and die I can load the state just fine. But close it, it wont load.
Look, this is my config. No problems or crashes or anything like that Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
try running it as administrator
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
He shouldn't need to run it as administrator, since the ini's are in his user folder and he as the owner of that username, shouldn't need any access requirement. That's why I think it's strange that he get access denied, when he tries to save his settings. And about the savestates they're normal.

Data saved to disk WITHOUT error Smile it's not the savestates that gives the error, he probably tried to change his settings and the program doesn't have access to the user folder and that's what's so strange. I would atleast try to run as administrator to solve it, but not sure if u're the only user on that computer if you are then you're already administrator, thus having all the rights.