Persona 3 FES slowdowns
My specs are as follows

Fx-6300 3.5 GHZ
8 gbs of g skills 1600 ram
and an HD 7870 ghz edition

I get them going into battles and randomly while playing and have no clue why. I am using the pcsx2 1.2.1

It annoying as it never used to do this, gonna test some old revisions. ( any work better with persona 3 FES?

from what people say with the same specs I should run this flawlessly. I use the multi core speed up MTVu I think its called and a balanced speed hack and get about 150 frames on average without the limiter.

Is their certain setting I should be using or is it something to do with the version I am using as I never got these frame drops before. I am also runing an ISO I created my self from disc and have tryed re riping it.

Sponsored links

Post an image of your speed hacks tab.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-03-2014, 10:46 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Post an image of your speed hacks tab.

Its the the preset 3 setting ( balanced ) looks like I should of specified.
With last SVN works all great....I playing Persona 3 FES over 50 hrs without any slowdowns.....
Set your resolution to native if you've tweaked it.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-03-2014, 10:50 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Set your resolution to native if you've tweaked it.

I have same issue with native (Its on 720p right now, imo this is the same when recording it with bandicam and when not. If that helps. Also it barely use's any of my cpu while playing.

Gonna try some old SVN's

(05-03-2014, 10:48 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: With last SVN works all great....I playing Persona 3 FES over 50 hrs without any slowdowns.....
You do realize your specs right >.> you would run wii games fine with that set up please don't be smart about it. If your not gonna help dont bother to comment.
Post the EE% & GS% when you're having the slowdowns.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-03-2014, 10:47 PM)runedj4 Wrote: Its the the preset 3 setting ( balanced ) looks like I should of specified.

dont check presets.
(05-03-2014, 10:56 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Post the EE% & GS% when you're having the slowdowns.

About ee 40% and gs 25%

my GS plugin is GSdx 5875 with SSE41 ( o.1.15 [gsdx32-sse4-r5875 if that helps also try it with Rev 5711 of pcsx and 5892

Is like one of the settings doin me wroung here? I am also using direct 3D 9
Use D3D11 and see what happens
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]