Persona 3 error
every so often I'll encounter an enemy where if I kill them, ...the game doesn't freeze, it just doesn't proceed(i.e.:gets stuck).

I unfortunately & reflexively saved after killing one of these bugged enemies , and i was wondering if there was any way to fix it. my last save has to be several hours off and I'd love to do anything to avoid using it.

i'm currently on 1474 using gsdx r1600 dx11

thanks!

Sponsored links

that happened to me with earlier versions of PCSX2. I found that it did that when the main character attacked the first enemy on the right (usually in a battle with 2 monsters). At the time, I made a habit of targetting shadows on the left with the main char.

You could try a different PCSX2 version or GSdx version, but I really doubt it will proceed from that point. If it doesn't with a new version and maybe zerogs, I reckon you're outta luck. But maybe someone else will know a way.
Thanks to everyone who works on PCSX2 and its components. It's awesome to play on PC and it just keeps getting better!
I'm not sure if this will work, but could someone possibly try loading my Persona 3 FES save on their computer that they haven't experienced this problem on see if they can progress...

http://rapidshare.com/files/263611377/94A82AAA.001.html

...and if by some chance it works, send back to me??

Blush
i played it and it worked fine. you can download the save I made afterwards here
http://blake.enx15.com/94A82AAA.009

I saved it under the 9th save slot, so you may need to change the number so it doesn't overwrite one of your existing sstat
Thanks to everyone who works on PCSX2 and its components. It's awesome to play on PC and it just keeps getting better!
(08-04-2009, 03:11 PM)Blakiepoo Wrote: edit: wait, i gotta do it again

i played it and it worked fine. you can download the save I made afterwards here
http://blake.enx15.com/94A82AAA.009

I saved it under the 9th save slot, so you may need to change the number so it doesn't overwrite one of your existing sstat

The requested URL /94A82AAA.009 was not found on this server.

can't download from the link you provided! :'(
yeah i messed it up and had to redo it. Try the same link now.
(08-04-2009, 03:25 PM)Blakiepoo Wrote: yeah i messed it up and had to redo it. Try the same link now.

you killed the enemy for me too? thanks :]
welcome! be careful fighting alone!

I would try an older gsdx. It sounds like the old problem that was fixed was unfixed in that version. Or maybe it's the new pcsx?
(08-04-2009, 03:35 PM)Blakiepoo Wrote: welcome! be careful fighting alone!

I would try an older gsdx. It sounds like the old problem that was fixed was unfixed in that version. Or maybe it's the new pcsx?

I'll be sure to do a lot of troubleshooting and hopefully get to the bottom of this. thanks for all the help!
I've had this exact same problem except it happens whenever akihiko summons his persona and when i win the second boss battle (when you go to rescue fuuka.) I still don't know how to get passed that point. ~_~