Persona 3 floor bug
Tried 553 svn and the floor bug it's still there (but i'm beginning to like -and getting used to- this effect xD)

Sponsored links

pcsx2-r592.exe

The bug is still there, UNLESS you choose GSdx D3D9 Software as Renderer.
Of course, you better have a killer CPU to run at decent framerate.

Seems that there is some broken calls or something with the Hardware version.
Why don't just use ZeroGS instead? Floor bug is in it too, but not such ugly looking.
I didn't try ZeroGS but if it is still there then its pointless because other version of GSDX can do the same make it less ugly.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
(01-05-2009, 06:26 PM)tiku Wrote: Tried 553 svn and the floor bug it's still there (but i'm beginning to like -and getting used to- this effect xD)

ahahahaha.....
me too...LaughLaugh
any one manage to fix this floor bug??
or is it fixed in the latest svn/gsdx ???
thx
This thread is over 6 months old. The fix is to use GSDx Direct X 10 as well as the persona game fix in the special game fix menu.

As a note for persona 4, I get a similar bug in the newer plugin revisions, pre-1400 I don't have this problem. Not sure if it's the same for persona 3, don't have the game currently dumped on my PC to try it out.
[Image: 2748844.png]
^^
sorry for bringing this old thread...Laugh
i dont wanna create new thread for the same problem Laugh
so i just search the forum and found this thread...
thx for the advise...but since i use XP, then there is no fix for Dx 9 then??
Just popped my disc in... The bug still exists in DX9 mode in the latest GSDx, the bug is definitely not there in DX10. Unfortunuately I don't think there is any other solution aside from using DX10 and thus needing windows Vista or 7.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I finished Persona 3 FES and that bug very very rarelly appeared. I just ignored him.
In Persona 4 there is no such a bug with floor.
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64