Persona 3 floor bug
This is the bug:
[Image: 0401.png]

My system:
Q6600 @ 4x3 Ghz
Geforce 9800GTX+
4GB DDR2

Bug appears every 2-3 seconds. It's really annoying.

I'm using DX10 Hardware mode (GSdx 872m) and those speedhacks:
[Image: 04201.png]

Sponsored links

Yeah, you need to live with it. Maybe try an older GSdx (10.4 it was iirc), that has the bug reduced a bit.
So, this is normal? Ok, I can live with it. Smile

But heres another problem, Persona 3 doesn't recognize my memcard!

When I try to save the game, a message appears, saying this:
[Image: 04012.png]

I don't understand it, every other game works.
The floor problem is a well known bug that has always been there.

However, if it did work with speedhacks off, we would not care about it. Basically, if it works fine without speedhacks, then it's not a bug...

Just letting you know that
The memory card thing can be get to work.
Just save repeatedly to the same slot. After some time it'll say save failed, but it will have saved anyway.

Edit:
And before you run into that bug as well, go into options>advanced and change the EErec roundmode to "chop".
You'll get randomn freezes in battles otherwise.
Thanks for the answers! Really appreciating it! :>
you guys beat me to it. Lol, this reminded me of when Rama uber-ly helped me with MY P3 experience *cries*

but yea what they said. And also, there's going to be a "boss in a train" later on. I heard to avoid hanging there, you want to finish it off with the main-character
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
(01-05-2009, 04:18 AM)antipunt Wrote: you guys beat me to it. Lol, this reminded me of when Rama uber-ly helped me with MY P3 experience *cries*

but yea what they said. And also, there's going to be a "boss in a train" later on. I heard to avoid hanging there, you want to finish it off with the main-character

I can confirm that last part with the boss in the train. Make sure you savestate before the battle. After trying once I realized I had to do this but the whole "allies auto-attack" system messed me up twice after.
Chances are high this is fixed now (sounds like another fpu precision thing).

antipunt: You're welcome Tongue2
So, my next goal is to kill those shadows at the train. What do I have to put on or off to have a fluid gameplay (not encountering this freeze bug)?