Persona 3 stable, yet..
Hey, I am playing persona 3 and game runs smooth for the most part, but there are a few glitchy things here and there (sound slows down, artifacts here and there, etc.), but for the most part is it quite playable. Is this pretty much the best performance I'm gonna get? I guess I just dont want to be complaining about something that is already is as good as it's gonna get.

Sponsored links

(06-11-2009, 10:20 PM)droo09 Wrote: Hey, I am playing persona 3 and game runs smooth for the most part, but there are a few glitchy things here and there (sound slows down, artifacts here and there, etc.), but for the most part is it quite playable. Is this pretty much the best performance I'm gonna get? I guess I just dont want to be complaining about something that is already is as good as it's gonna get.

without any information about your specs and configuration of pcsx2+plugins i seriously doubt that someone will be able to answer your question.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
I'm running a core 2 quad Q6600, geforce 9600GT, 3 gigs of ram, and windows xp