Persona 4 0.9.8
I'm sure there are a ton of these about persona 4 but i wanted to ask myself.

I am very new at this (got it last week) and i have been messing around with different things trying to get it to do what i want but to no avail.

I am playing persona 4 currently and i experience a FPS drop and audio lag on cut scenes and in battles with more than 2 enemy's, both problems don't seem very severe and return to normal once the scene or battle is over. normally its a 60FPS.

i know that this is not perfect but i just wanted to ask and see if there is something i have not tried out yet. for now this is what i got.

EE/IOP - Clamping [None]
VUs - Clamping [None]
GS - [Default]
GS Window - WS(16:9) CWS - 1024x768
Speedhacks - OFF
Game Fixes - Automatic

Plugin---
GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16
Renderer - Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Interlacing (F5) - None
Original PS2 Res. - Native
Allow 8-bit [Yes]
Alpha correction (FBA) [Yes]

--- Computer Specs ---
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3.21GHZ
RAM - 8G
GPU - AMD Radeon HD 6875
Win 7 ultimate 64bit

Any suggestions or comments are welcomed please Laugh if there isnt much else for me to do or this 'problem' is one of those to be expected then just let me know. Thanks!

Sponsored links

Your computer should be able to run it at good speed does not means fulls speed because CPU is amd and AMd cpus aren't considered better Unsure. Whats the EE/GS% when you get slowdown. It likely to be your CPU and not the GPU.

Change the VU recompiler modes to Super VU Recompiler. Tongue2

Did you try changing the round modes to nearest?

Allow 8-bit Texture can be fast or slow. Try the one that gives a fps boost.
Try the Reccomended Speedhacks. EE Cyclerate should help a bit.

Change the power plan to High Performace

Change the DirectX mode to DirectX Hardware 11. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
I changed all these things and the games in a state where it would normally slow down. but it seems like it wants to slow down but its getting the power from somewhere to not. now its 57-61FPS and EE is 95%-100% GS is 20-35% right now. seems overall a improvement.

Thanks! ill repost if i see anything else wrong.
EE higher means CPU was the cause of slowdown as expected. Tongue2
Try with latest pcsx2 svn then enable MTVU hack you will see improvement fps especially for more than two core and dont be afraid to use other speedhacks but dont use it too much.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Try the latest SVN : PCSX2 SVN

And use MTVU Hack as said by Register.
u should be able to run Persona 4 with ease with your hardware, I was able to run Persona 4 easily around 50-55 fps with my AMD Athlon x2 6000+, 4 Gigs and 5770 Smile Only thing what I did was the Gamefix for persona games and changed the VU. Though some parts it dropped at 42 fps f.e. when u sit with the guys @ Junes.