Persona 4 0.9.8
gah! thatll teach me to use a phone with autocorrect.

GABEST Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

I'm having a weird graphical glitch. This has only shown up in the MC's house and on these two streets so far.

[Image: ymzSA.jpg]

A friend suggested switching to DX9 mode but something similar happened with the pillow textures and other things in the house.

Oddly enough forcing the graphics plugin to re-open itself (such as changing a setting) fixes it until I change maps. Then it returns until I change a setting again (usually filtering from 3D&2D to just 3D and back again)

Haven't noticed it during cutscenes yet but I'm only just starting on Yukiko's castle.

Have AMD Phenom II X4 955, sapphire 5870 1gb, and 8gb of ram. on Win7 64 bit. Using 0.9.8 r4600

Nothing wrong with frame rates, just that oddity. Also this is an undub
Odd... this is the problem from using SuperVU and not turning on the special game fix. If for some reason you are using SuperVU instead of MicroVU, make sure the special game fix is enabled.
[Image: 2748844.png]
If you have AA enabled try disabling it. Also try ticking the "Native" checkbox in GSdx or just choosing the upcale resolutions (2x/3x).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I'm on microVU with game fixes disabled and I turned off AA (one of the ways to get them to vanish until leaving the map) i was using a custom resolution of 2560x1920. I'll try 4x native instead. Though I have to get out of Yukiko's dungeon first to see how it worked. I'll post an update then

Not getting it at home. Gotta wait til I can go to the streets again to see if it happens there, but I'm expecting it won't.
Wallcrusher - I had that same problem with ver 0.9.7 or 0.9.8 (I don't remember which). It corrected itself with the suggested settings in 0.9.9...make sure you have that one?
Have no problems with Persona 4 using PCSX2 0.9.9 r5037 so far. But can I ask what recommended settings should I need to set?

My FPS is in 60 that randomly increase or decrease to 59.60 and 61.00

Here's the specs of my laptop
- Intel i5 Dual Core
- NVIDIA Geforce GT450M 2 GB
- Windows 7 HP 64 bit

Also in Persona 3 FES there are some slows I've encountered in The Answer, like the introduction and the Aigis' ability reawakening scenes.
Quote:that randomly increase or decrease to 59.60 and 61.00
That's pretty much normal, do you get any problems?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
So far no problems in Persona 4 except for Persona 3 FES as stated above. I set the VU Super Compilers, Clamping Mode - None, and enabled the speed hack and game fix. And mostly sounds settings are in default.

Also if I add the resolution and interlacing on the first time setup, will it affect the fps?
Quote:Also if I add the resolution and interlacing on the first time setup, will it affect the fps?
Don't really understand that part, the only thing resolution wise that can affect speed is in the GSdx configuration the internal resolution options. For more details read the configuration guide
[Image: newsig.jpg]