Persona 4 Configuration
since its i am assuming not a licensced version i can use it legally? or download it somewhere?

Sponsored links

it is 100% legal, as Microsoft themselves are offering it, whoever is a beta that will expire the next year (the full windows 7 is going retail on october 20, IIRC)
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
The RC is completelly legal and will last until June 2010 however in march it'll start shutting down after 2 hours of use, still plenty of time til march Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
since its legal could anyone possibly hook me up with a link?
lol... I thought that I have already sent a pm with a link to it, check inbox... If not, my bad xD
My Laptop:
lol, google is your friend but here:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=windows+7+rc+download&l=1
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I get some texture errors (mainly on flat surfaces) and a few character texture errors with vu hack enabled and with vista / directx10 on, but the vu hack seems to help a little.

xp black 7750 oc'd to 3.0 ghz 8600 gt 256 mb 4 gig ddr2 ram
There are a few texture errors mainly related to a way they changed something to fix other problems. It causes some errors in some games mostly dark black and gray polys which shouldn't be that color. Also there is some one line errors in battle with numbers crossing and a black line showing through.
Yup definetly improved textures allround.. still its a bit iffy where there are shadows involved. But i must say after upgrading my OS it was a little better Tongue

just wondering if there is a patch out/being developed to sort out the texture nonsense.

on a slightly different note... is Directx 11 out yet and available?
it's possible, but I think that is the same that Dx10 (at least for pcsx2, correct me if I'm wrong)
I don't remember where but downloading some files allows that Dx11 can be used
My Laptop: