Persona 4 Direct3D 9 graphic glitches
My graphic card is Intel HD Graphics 3000. While playing Persona 4 in hardware mode, Direct3D 9 is a lot faster than Direct3D 10. However, it has some graphic glitches in some scenes as in the first attachment. The second attachment has no glitches (software mode).

Is there anyway to fix this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I don't see any glitches. The hardware mode screenshot is just set a higher resolution and it can only upscale the 3D graphics.
Notice the carpet. It should be all red. It seems that if I uncheck the Logarithmic Z, this glitch will not occur but I will have another glitches instead.
Log Z causes it? What version of PCSX2 are you running? Im sure these Z Fighting issues in DX9 were solved ages ago...
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-27-2013, 10:31 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Notice the carpet. It should be all red. It seems that if I uncheck the Logarithmic Z, this glitch will not occur but I will have another glitches instead.

Oooh, now I see it. I don't remember this happening on my playthrough with 0.9.6.
(03-28-2013, 12:07 AM)refraction Wrote: Log Z causes it? What version of PCSX2 are you running? Im sure these Z Fighting issues in DX9 were solved ages ago...

I'm using PCSX2 1.0.0. This problem occurs with both GSDX 5334 (bundled) and 5580 (latest version from the SVN).