Persona 4 Glitchy textures
I know there is a thread about this but it was a problem with the person not having the latest version.

I downloaded PCSX2 a while ago, and immediatly downloaded Persona 4. The first cutscenes, the anime-style ones played perfectly, but once it cuts to the first dialogue with the main character's uncleI notices my character's jacket was glitching through his body. Then, the ¿helmet? the gas station employee had was glitching through his head (that's why I can't say if it's a helmet, a cap or what) and the uncle's car had some glitchy shadows when moving.

I have version 1.2.1 and I'm using the default setings for everything except for a little change in the sound configuration beccause I had no audio.

And my hardware info:
Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3,40GHz 3,40 GHz
RAM: 8,00 Gb (7,69 Gb usable)
System: 64 bits Proceser x64

Sponsored links

(05-29-2015, 05:03 AM)OtakuJuanma Wrote: I downloaded PCSX2 a while ago, and immediatly downloaded Persona 4.

Sorry, no support for piracy.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Quote:Sorry, no support for piracy.

uh? but I got it from the oficial page :/
I didn't mean the Emulator, I was taking about your proclaimed "Downloaded Persona 4" in your post.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-29-2015, 05:45 AM)ssakash Wrote: I didn't mean the Emulator, I was taking about your proclaimed "Downloaded Persona 4" in your post.

Oh that, sory, I didn't explain me well (specially beccause I didn't know it was so important)

Some years ago I copied all my rightfuly owned PSX and PS2 games to my PC just in case I ever wanted to replay them (I had to either sell or throw them at the time.), years later I had to transfer stuff from my old PC wich I had to change, so I uploaded those to a download server (Mega, to be more specific) among those there is Persona 4.
That's what I meant by "download". I seriously didn't knew it would cause a problem.

EDIT: Sory if my grammar sucks, english isn't my 1st language.
ahh, I see. then you could try the latest development builds from here and check the status of the bug.
- Refraction
I don't have a clue of what's that.

I downloaded the newest but i don't know what to do with it.

Thanks btw.
Extract it and use the PCSX2 application and check the status of the graphical glitch in the new build.
- Refraction
Cool, after I did it nothing happened, but I did some changes on the plugin configuration. I don't really know what I did, I just marked 2 random unmarked boxes, but now it not only has no glitching textures on the main character, it also solved a problem with the characters bluring when moving I didn't even noticed until later.

EDIT: so..."question answered, close the thread"?
(05-29-2015, 07:38 AM)OtakuJuanma Wrote: EDIT: so..."question answered, close the thread"?

If you specifically want this thread closed then, It might be closed.
- Refraction