Persona 4 Graphics Crash
I'm having an issue where Persona 4 has a graphics problem near the beginning of the game.

At the beginning of the game after the first series of events when you're sitting down with the little girl and eating dinner, right before you're supposed to take control of the character for the first time (I think) the screen goes to black. I can still hear music and sounds, including the character walking if I move him and menus opening, but the screen is completely black. The game also has fairly regular audio issues, where the sound will "stick" and buzz for a moment or two before moving on.

Specs:

PCSX2 1.2.1
MSI GS 70
Windows 8.1
Intel Core i7-4700HQ CPU 2.4 GHz
16GB RAM
64 bit OS

I'm running on all default settings as near as I can tell.

Sponsored links

Tried software mode (F9)?

Can you please post the emulog?
(06-10-2014, 07:18 PM)Centuari Wrote: I'm having an issue where Persona 4 has a graphics problem near the beginning of the game.

At the beginning of the game after the first series of events when you're sitting down with the little girl and eating dinner, right before you're supposed to take control of the character for the first time (I think) the screen goes to black. I can still hear music and sounds, including the character walking if I move him and menus opening, but the screen is completely black. The game also has fairly regular audio issues, where the sound will "stick" and buzz for a moment or two before moving on.

Specs:

PCSX2 1.2.1
MSI GS 70
Windows 8.1
Intel Core i7-4700HQ CPU 2.4 GHz
16GB RAM
64 bit OS

I'm running on all default settings as near as I can tell.

I just downloaded a new ISO and attempted to use that one. I ran into the same problem.
(06-10-2014, 07:48 PM)Centuari Wrote: I just downloaded a new ISO and attempted to use that one. I ran into the same problem.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go