Persona 4 - Graphics bug
Ok, so I don't really know how to describe the bug that I'm getting in this game, so here's a screen shot of it...

As I walk around the room, those lines flash on the screen over and over again. I haven't gone outside the starting house, so I don't know exactly where else the problem pops up, but I'm sure you can imagine how annoying those lines are.

Anyway...
GSDx 1.14 SSE2
Default CPU, and Advanced settings, no speed hacks, no patches.
It happens on both beta, and 0.9.6.
Athlon Dual Core 2.8 GHz
Radeon HD 4670
3 GB RAM
Windows Vista 32-bit
PCSX2 0.9.6 & Beta

Sponsored links

Logariphinc-Z on will be the solution you asking for.
(09-21-2009, 07:21 AM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Logariphinc-Z on will be the solution you asking for.

Is that a plugin or something? I'm a bit confused.

Also, I drop to about 60%-70% during non-FMV cutscenes. I tried all the different speed hacks and didn't seen any speed up whatsoever. Is there something I can do to speed up the scenes?

EDIT: Nevermind about the slowdown, i went back and tried the x2 cycle speed hack and i went back up to 100%
Athlon Dual Core 2.8 GHz
Radeon HD 4670
3 GB RAM
Windows Vista 32-bit
PCSX2 0.9.6 & Beta
Use GSDX version 1398. It doesn't have the graphics bugs of later versions in persona 4 and runs a bit faster. That said, you will get slowdowns in certain scenes with a lot of people being displayed at once (school cut scenes) that's simply because your CPU is too slo.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-21-2009, 07:49 AM)Koji Wrote: Use GSDX version 1398. It doesn't have the graphics bugs of later versions in persona 4 and runs a bit faster. That said, you will get slowdowns in certain scenes with a lot of people being displayed at once (school cut scenes) that's simply because your CPU is too slo.

i cant find GSDX 1398
i looked in the downloads section of pcsx2 site, and i've tried google. no luck so far :/
(09-24-2009, 02:58 PM)squeezit Wrote: i cant find GSDX 1398
i looked in the downloads section of pcsx2 site, and i've tried google. no luck so far :/

Here: http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.php?n=GSdx
[Image: newsig.jpg]
wow that plugin even fixed my lag problem.
thank you!

---
actually scratch that, i forgot about the clothes being seethrough Tongue

my main characters clothes are seethrough, they were before too.
before i switched plugins, everything was seethrough though, now its only my characters clothes, as long as that stays the only problem im fine. but any idea how to quick fix this?
Use dx10 mode. If you want dx9 mode, make sure "log z" is ticked.